Well, over the five years we have been running this project we know for sure that we could tell you all about our qualifications and experience and yet word of mouth would still be the strongest influence. Happily after those five years of hard work and delivering results – the word of mouth is that we really do know what we are talking about.
First and foremost we have decades of experience we can share with you to make your transition into the private sector as smooth and successful as possible. We will never break confidentiality, whether that be verbally, in writing or by selling on your details. We honour the confidence our members share with us.
There are many other reasons you can feel confident to jump in;
- We all have experience in policing. We all served as police officers, police staff and for some of us still as consultants running development programmes. And so we understand the culture and language and importantly we have all gone on to become accomplished in our current fields including business and professional development.
- Since leaving policing, we have walked the walk. We have made the mistakes, and importantly learnt from them, so now you don’t have to!
- Our commitment is to provide meaningful service to our members and we always hold in mind that if we had found a group like this when we set out we would be richer, in all ways, today. That was one of the many reasons we set PiPS up.
- We work tirelessly to ensure we deliver current trends and thinking to you. and of course if we do not know the answer immediately, for we are human after all, we find the person that does.
- We consider ourselves to be your fast track. You could teach yourself many of these skills over time – if you have time to spare and the drive to do it. Alternatively we can show you what it would take years to notice – the good from the bad and the ugly. We love to work with people who have the drive and energy to succeed, who wouldn’t? We know they want to achieve that via the quickest route and we want to show them how.