About the PiPS team
First and foremost we have decades of experience we want to share with you to make your transition into the private sector as smooth and successful as possible. We will never to break confidentiality, whether that be verbally, in writing or by selling on your details. We honour the confidence our members share with us.
There are many other reasons you can feel confident tojump on in;
- We all have experience in Policing issues, culture and preferred style having served in either as Police officers or police staff. We have gone on to become expert in our new field – business.
- Several of us have walked the walk. Leaving the Police some ten years ago we have made the mistakes, and learnt from them, so now you don’t have to!
- Our commitment is to provide real meaningful service to our members and always hold in mind that if we had found a group like this when we set out we would be richer today.
- We work tirelessly to bring state of the art innovation and new thinking to our members. If we do not know the answer immediately we work tirelessly until we find the person that does.
- We have spent a great deal of time connecting and getting to know top influencers and though leaders so that through us, our members benefit.
- We consider ourselves to be your fast track. Yes you could teach yourself some of the skills we provide but it would take you years to distill the good from the bad and the ugly. Our members are hungry for success and we know they want to achieve that via the quickest route.